Clinically and statistically significant reduction in signs and symptoms of moderate to severe atopic dermatitis
- 50% (p=0.01) improvement on the eczema severity score (EASI) at week 8
- ZPL-389 was well tolerated with a safety profile comparable to placebo
- Phase 2b study to commence in H2 2016
- Full study data presented at European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 35th Annual Congress 2016 Vienna, Austria on 12 June
50% (p=0.01) improvement on EASI score at week 8
- Full data to be presented at the EAACI Congress, 12 June 2016, Vienna, Austria in a Late Breaking Oral Session
Discovery Park, Sandwich, UK, 16 May, 2016 - Ziarco Pharma Ltd., a biopharmaceutical company focusing on the development of novel drugs for the treatment of inflammatory skin disorders, is today pleased to announce positive top line results from its first Phase 2a proof of concept study of ZPL-389 for the treatment of moderate to severe atopic dermatitis.
EDINBURGH, UK (PRWEB) MAY 12, 2016
DySIS Medical Ltd. (DySIS), an innovative women’s health company that offers a new cervical imaging technology (dynamic spectral imaging) for women with abnormal Pap smears, announced today it will present initial findings from the IMproved PRactice Outcomes and Value Excellence in Colposcopy (IMPROVE-COLPO) at the Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), to be held in Washington, D.C., May 14-17.
|Forrige 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Næste 10 Næste|